Dr. Gary Usher MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

November 4th, 2015
he doesnt send percription mto my drug store when i having sevre headache thats making me sick to my stomache

October 12th, 2015
Extremely enjoyed my appointment with Dr. Usher and his staff. Even tho i only go there once a year, i am always welcomed.

July 18th, 2010
This office doesn't seem to want to help people.
I started going to this office at least 10 years ago when Dr. Stone was there. He was wonderful but moved away. Every year when I went for a check-up ...

April 1st, 2010
My First impression of Dr Usher is that he is very knowlageable, and understanding. HOWEVER, as we tried different medications and I had some reactions to them I found his caring to be superficial. In fact when I called his office to tel them I was having a reaction to a med, I got a call back the FOLLOWING DAY, saying Dr, Usher was not going to make any changes in my meds untill my next visit with him "WHICH HE HAD CANCELLED for personal reasons" the next aviable appointment was over 6 months away. A few weeks later I learned that a friend got into see Dr Usher, for her 1st appointment in just under two weeks time..... her follow up appintments were also with in the 6 months I was told he had no openings! So what good is a MD ( as knowledgeable as he is) if you can't get into see him ,esp. when it involves side affects and reactions to Med, HE PRESCRIBED!

April 1st, 2010