A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Vernon Bell MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary V. Bell practice?
- Dr. Gary Bell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Bell practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Gilbert, AZ.
See Spokane Radiologists.