A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Vernon Bell MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary V. Bell practice?
- Dr. Gary Bell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Bell practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Gilbert, AZ.
See Spokane Radiologists and Spokane Nuclear Medicine Physicians.