Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Petersen
Dr. Gary Petersen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ogden, UT, with another office in Saint George, UT. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Petersen is affiliated with Dixie Regional Medical Center, Wadley Regional and Christus St Michael. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Petersen has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Gary Petersen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.
Dr. Musab Saeed
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Ogden, UT 0 mi17
Dr. Scott Moulton
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Ogden, UT 0 mi9
Dr. Arabindra Katwal
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Ogden, UT 0 mi11