Learn more about Dr. Gary Van Heuvelen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Van Heuvelen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Heuvelen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Heuvelen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Heuvelen graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Van Heuvelen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Van Heuvelen MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Van Heuvelen practice?
- Dr. Gary Van Heuvelen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gary Van Heuvelen practices Radiation Oncology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Post Falls, ID.
See Spokane Radiologists.