A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Van Heuvelen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Heuvelen graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Van Heuvelen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Van Heuvelen MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Van Heuvelen practice?
- Dr. Gary Van Heuvelen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gary Van Heuvelen practices Radiation Oncology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Post Falls, ID.
See Spokane Radiation Oncologists.