A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Van Heuvelen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Heuvelen graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Van Heuvelen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Kootenai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Heuvelen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Van Heuvelen practice?
Dr. Gary Van Heuvelen practices Radiation Oncology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID and Post Falls, ID.
See Spokane Oncologists.