A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary VanOudenhoven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary VanOudenhoven is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary VanOudenhoven, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. VanOudenhoven graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. VanOudenhoven has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary P VanOudenhoven MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. VanOudenhoven practice?
- Dr. Gary VanOudenhoven has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary VanOudenhoven practices Internal Medicine near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Internists.