A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary VanOudenhoven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary VanOudenhoven is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary VanOudenhoven, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. VanOudenhoven graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. VanOudenhoven has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. VanOudenhoven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan