A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Van Oudenhoven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Van Oudenhoven is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Van Oudenhoven, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Oudenhoven graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Van Oudenhoven has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Oudenhoven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance