A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary VanDyken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary VanDyken, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. VanDyken graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. VanDyken has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. VanDyken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary L. VanDyken practice?
Dr. Gary VanDyken practices Pediatrics near Comstock Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Comstock Park Pediatricians.