A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary VanDyken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary VanDyken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary VanDyken, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. VanDyken graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. VanDyken has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L VanDyken MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. VanDyken practice?
- Dr. Gary VanDyken has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary VanDyken practices Pediatrics near Comstock Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Comstock Park Pediatricians.