A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Varilek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Varilek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Varilek, FACG, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Varilek graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Varilek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Heart Hospital, Llc
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary William Varilek FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Varilek practice?
- Dr. Gary Varilek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Varilek practices Gastroenterology near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Gastroenterologists.