A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Varley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Varley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Varley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Varley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Varley has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Jewish Hospital, The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Varley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Varley practice?
Dr. Gary Varley practices Ophthalmology near Blue Ash, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, OH and Dayton, OH.
See Blue Ash Ophthalmologists.