A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Varley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Varley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Varley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Varley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Varley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Varley has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Sycamore Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Varley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Varley practice?
- Dr. Gary Varley has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gary Varley practices Ophthalmology near Blue Ash, OH.