Learn more about Dr. Gary Verazin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Verazin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Verazin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Verazin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Verazin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verazin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary T. Verazin practice?
Dr. Gary Verazin practices Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Kingston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Nanticoke, PA.
See Kingston Surgeons, Kingston Plastic Surgeons, and Kingston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.