Learn more about Dr. Gary Verazin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Verazin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verazin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verazin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Verazin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Verazin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Verazin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Wilkes-Barre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary T Verazin MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary T. Verazin practice?
- Dr. Gary Verazin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Verazin practices Surgery near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Surgeons.