A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Vickers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Vickers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Vickers, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickers graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vickers has 1 hospital affiliations:
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Allen Vickers DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Vickers practice?
- Dr. Gary Vickers has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gary Vickers practices Family Medicine near St. Louis, MO.