Dr. Gary Vickers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Vickers?

Posted on September 7th, 2016

All family to him he was okay first but later he talk more about his family than going with me or rest of the family. The last time he was talked baby talk to her. You don't do that to anyone especially 89 year old than clear thinking woman. She may had trouble hearing but she caught it. When we left his office she said I never want to see that man again. He talk to me like was child or even like I wasn't in the rude. She went on to say I don't like the way he treated me.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR! BEWARE!

Posted on August 30th, 2016

He only spends a short amount of time with you, and will only address one problem at a time. All he wants to do is have you come back and pay him more money for a crappy answer I could have googled myself. I wanted to switch to the other doctor in the practice, but they would not let me. This guy does not know what he is doing, he is mean, and arrogant. He also is a bit creepy. He has hit on me several times and made me feel very uncomfortable. I have switched to a different doctor now and I am so glad. I am sure he will end up on the news as the next creeper that misused his position. DO NOT GO SEE HIM!

Posted on June 29th, 2016

I have had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Vickers for many ,many years. I was a nurse at St. Anthony Hospital. Because of his attivenes and and bedside manner is what drew me seeking him out to become my Primary Physician. Our family love us some Dr.Gary Vickers.

Best Doctor I have eve had.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Very interested in what is wrong with you. He takes his time with you. Trust him.

Posted on July 1st, 2015

he is awesome

Posted on July 31st, 2013

excellent doc!!

The Burgess's

Posted on August 10th, 2011

Dr. Vickers is an awesome Doctor, I found him for my husband originally, because he doesnt like the past doctors, I scheduled an appt. for him and he really liked him, he said he took his time to listen to his problems. it is really hard to find a good doctor unlike most doctors that see you for 5-10 minutes and charge you $$$$ so then I started going to him myself and loved him. I called to make and appt. for both of us and they told me that he was no longer with the practice, WE WERE DEVESTATED, and the staff would not give us any information where he went or what happened. we still cannot find a great doctor like DR. VICKERS... DR. VICKERS WHERE ARE YOU? WE WANT YOU BACK IN OUR LIVES AGAIN..especially now..I have been diagnosed with breast cancer..even tho I have my other Dr's helping me, it would help for 2nd opinions and answers...WE MISS YOU

From one of your 1st patients Beth

Posted on January 12th, 2011

He is the best Dr. I have ever had. I just can't find him. From what I understand it a cotractual dispute. I just hope he resurfaces soon and hope they realize that whatever the issue is that they lost one of the finest Doctors around. There loss.

Posted on August 2nd, 2010

Dr. Vickers has been our doctor for 7 years. But now, we receive a letter from his office that he is no longer with Mercy Medical and we are not allowed to contact him for our medical needs. Mercy just says to take one of their other doctors or just too bad for us.

Where are you?

Posted on July 8th, 2010

Dr. Vickers has been my doctor for 11 years. I call to make an appointment with him and was told by the receptionist that he was no longer there and they had no info on where he is or why he left. To tell you the truth I am absolutely devestated. Dr. Vickers was the most caring doctor I have ever been to. If anyone has any information on his where-abouts or whether or not he is still practicing medicine, please post. I can't imagine ever finding another doctor that would be as caring and understanding as Gary Vickers!

Best Dr. ever

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Dr. Vickers is a wonderful Dr. He takes time with his patients and really cares about them. My family and I have been seeing him for years and I have no complaints. If I have a problem with a staff member he takes care of it immediately. He never has a problem refilling my meds even if I have to cancel my appointments. He likes to follow up every 3 months but understands that my life and job are hectic and if fine with only seeing me once or twice a year.

Dr. Gary Vickers

Posted on June 29th, 2010

A good doctor, staff slowA good family man, cares about his patients