A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Vilke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Vilke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Vilke, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vilke graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Vilke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Vilke MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Vilke practice?
- Dr. Gary Vilke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Vilke practices Emergency Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Emergency Physicians.