Dr. Gary Vitale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Vitale?

June 17th, 2016

he saved my life over 8 years ago he is a very special man

May 27th, 2016

So nice

Dr.Vitale and staff have always been so great.They go above and beyond as caregivers.Thanks so much.

December 23rd, 2015

Outraged

This Dr approached my sick daughter and as not just arrogant but flat mean. Dr's are wonderful people who heal and give suffering ones hope for a productive life. This man caused distress and confusion with his horrible manner. Not impressed with him as he is with himself!

November 14th, 2015

Just want to say Thank You!

I have never met a man more personable and calming in the eye of potentially life changing situations. I have CP (Chronic Pancreatitis) this man literally saved my life about 2 years ago. I am 5'10" and i was down to almost 100 lbs when we found this amazing man. Just when there was no life left in my body. Dr. Vitale was there to bring me back. Now I am almost in the same situation again and there is no person I trust more with my life than this man. Again when I feel like I am at the end and there is nothing left in me he walks in the room and everything changes, I don't know how to explain it but when he looks you in the eyes and tells you He has a plan, then you just know everything is going to be OK. God bless you Dr. Gary Vitale

July 27th, 2015

Cancer patient

Do not send your loved one to this heartless pathetic little man who only wants to Bill $$$$$ the insurance companies so he can go to louisvilee games. My Mother suffered because of his selfish acts!!!

June 7th, 2015

Awesome surgeon

If you are looking for a competent Skilled surgeon who also is a Christian. This is your Doctor.

February 22nd, 2015

Do Your Homework and Stay Away From This Fake

This Doctor Is A Below Average Doctor At Best!!!! He is only interested in squeezing money out of you. If this guy had paid attention my mothers short term needs she 100% would not have suffered ALL THE PAIN SHE DID. Please do your homework this doctor is a Terrible Listener and Only Listens to what he wants to hear and in return your Loved one will SUFFER!!!!!!

February 21st, 2015

Time for this doctor to retire

Had a horrible experience with this doctor. Made a series of mistakes and turned an estimated 2 day hospital stay into 2 weeks. Doctor was nowhere to be found once he realized his mistakes. Perhaps he used to be good in his younger days but its time for him to retire.

December 29th, 2014

Dr. Vitale is the BEST

Dr. Vitale diagnosed and very skillfully excised a retroperitoneal lymphangioma, a fairly rare mass for the region in which it was found. The location of the mass was not easily accessible but the surgery was a comp,eye success. Dr. Vitale also removed a problematic gall bladder during the surgery. In my opinion, Dr. Vitale is the absolute best abdominal surgeon one could hope for. He and his residents and fellow were attentive and responsive to my questions and needs. My hat is off to the best - Dr. Gary Vitale.

July 9th, 2013

Patient died under after under care of Vitalie

Patient had bile duct stent surgery by Vitalie and passed away due to internal bleeding according to the autopsy. A blood vessel was punctured during surgery. Vitalie never told patient nor caregiver what had happened. Vitalie did not write operative report on patient until 2 days after autopsy???????

January 17th, 2012

Great doctor

Dr. Vitale has saved my grandmother from dying , has operated on my mother and me . If it were not for him and the good Lord I would not be here on this earth, He is so compastionate and really is good at what he does. He is the best and so friendly.

July 14th, 2011

Great Physician

I have worked as a nurse along side Dr. Vitale for 7 years. He is by far my favorite doctor! He is very compassionate about his work and it shows with the care he gives his patients. He would be my first choice for any surgical procedure. He is a great person both on a professional and personal level. I highly reccommend him!