A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Vollenweider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Vollenweider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Vollenweider, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vollenweider graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vollenweider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Vollenweider MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Vollenweider practice?
- Dr. Gary Vollenweider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Vollenweider practices Family Medicine near The Colony, TX.
See The Colony Primary Care Doctors.