A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Voytik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Voytik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Voytik graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Voytik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhea Medical Center
- SkyRidge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary J Voytik DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Voytik practice?
- Dr. Gary Voytik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Voytik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TN.
See Cleveland Surgeons.