A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Abrams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Foreign Bodies
- Eye Injuries
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wayne Abrams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Gary Abrams has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gary Abrams practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Franklin, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.