A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Abrams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Foreign Bodies
- Eye Injuries
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abrams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 15 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Abrams practice?
Dr. Gary Abrams practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.