A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Abrams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrams
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Abrams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Foreign Bodies
- Eye Injuries
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wayne Abrams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Gary Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Abrams practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.