A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Blanchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanchard graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Blanchard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blanchard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Blanchard practice?
Dr. Gary Blanchard practices Internal Medicine near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Internists.