A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Blanchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanchard graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Blanchard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wayne Blanchard MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Blanchard practice?
- Dr. Gary Blanchard has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Blanchard practices Internal Medicine near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Internists.