Dr. Gary Cole DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Clarksville, TN

September 13th, 2016
Excellent
Awesome Doctors and Staff have always made me feel welcomed and feel like they have genuine concern for my health and concerns i may have.

November 18th, 2015
I love Dr. Cole but his office has seen the last of me I'm afraid. They don't give me results in a timely manner, they screwed me out of a surgery I needed by refusing to communicate with my surgeon's office... DON'T GO HERE UNLESS YOU'RE NOT REALLY SICK. If you're really sick you'll die before they get you in there. Once he's in the room with you he's great.

November 26th, 2013
Just trying to get a little attension ? (same adress and phone number)
Have known Dr. Cole since he was a baby. That is a long time for both of us. He works hard to keep his patience in good health . He deserves a lot o f stars and a Happy Thanksgiving.

August 26th, 2013
Leah Daniels and staff are amazing
The staff here is beyond exceptional, It is difficult living with major kedical and having a caring, compassionate doctor makes the hard days a.little brighter. Leah Daniels is my PCM and she is amazing, she makes me.laugh on days I want to cry because of my health. She knows her stuff and goes above and beyond, truly cares about her.patients, & this girl works 24/7, has made herself available to myself and my girs after hours and on weekends! I cant say enough about how exceptional she is! I can sau all the providers I've seen are great but Leah has truly taken xare of myself and girls for years, the front desk Mike is alwaus xheerful and gets ke in same day if needed. If your looking for doctors who truly have a pa passion for helping people and changinf lives, look no further!

November 9th, 2012
BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 28th, 2010
Noticing some staff is really rude and refusing to take messages for the doctor. Called in a few times for a refill and some of the people are just nasty. Very impatient and don't let you speak, cut you off and pushy. I don't know about this place right now. Might have to find a better place, where people are nicer and have patients. Not to sure about that sayin they have about for the people? Right now, they arent too nice to the people. Why is everyone just so busy, arent ya supposed to take calls and give me medical attention or medical service? i dont know, their wait time is way too long and they are kinda pushy. I have not been to happy about this place lately. might wanna consider another place before comin here? I know one thing, the staff is just rude.They should really think about adjusting their attitudes.
Doctor's Response

This consumer may have my clinic confused with another clinic in town. My profile on Vitals.com had me as being at multiple clinics of which I have no affiliation. I have updated my office affiliations on the site to reflect one office only, "The People's Clinic" at 305 Dover Rd. in Clarksville, TN. - Most everyone comments on how pleasant and accomodating my staff is. We have always gotten people in "same day" in most cases and definitely within 24 hrs with one provider or another. We try to keep patients with the same provider for routine, continuity of care, but any of our providers can take care of urgent issues. As far as front office getting messages to providers; Messages are promptly delivered to the providers. We may not get back to the patient until the end of the day, depending on the urgency of the call and provider schedule, but all messages are dealt with before we leave at the end of the day. Regarding wait times -- An average wait time is 20 to 30minutes with me personally. Most of the other providers in my group are less than that. I don't think this consumer will find wait times to be much different no matter where they go. You can't predict how long a visit will take because you never know when you walk through the door what you are going to be dealing with as a provider. Some days I am right on schedule. Other days I may be a little ahead of schedule and still, other days, I am running behind. It is just the nature of the job. It can't be helped, no matter how hard one may try to run on-time. I personally hate running behind but I have to accept that that's just how it is most of the time. I think this patient consumer has my clinic confused with another. If they are referring to the 305 Dover Road clinic then the claims they are making are unfounded. We may not please 100% of patients but we please the majority. Patient compliance with care and their own compatiblity with others are also considerations. There may be a reason why a medication was not refilled over the phone. I believe I have one of the best clinics in the county and the state for that matter. Our reputation speaks for itself and it is a good one. --- Dr. Cole

October 8th, 2009
Knowledgable, concerned, caring. I have never left his office feeling rushed or uninformed about my condition. Laid back kind of guy with a warm personality and very easy to talk to answering all my questions.

June 9th, 2009
Dr. Cole is one of the most caring physicians you will find out there today. He works tirelessly to give his patients the best care possible. He is apart of a rare breed.

March 25th, 2009