A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Frick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Frick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frick
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Frick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frick graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Frick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Bert Fish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary William Frick MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Frick practice?
- Dr. Gary Frick has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Frick practices Psychiatry near New Smyrna Beach, FL.
See New Smyrna Beach Psychiatrists.