A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Frick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Frick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frick
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Frick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Frick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frick graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Frick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Bert Fish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary William Frick MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Frick practice?
- Dr. Gary Frick has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Frick practices Psychiatry near New Smyrna Beach, FL.
See New Smyrna Beach Psychiatrists.