A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goldstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Lead Poisoning
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Kennedy Kreiger Institute
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary William Goldstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Goldstein practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Neurologists.