A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goldstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goldstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Lead Poisoning
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Kennedy Kreiger Institute
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary W Goldstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Goldstein practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Neurologists.