A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Pitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pitts, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Pitts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ashe Memorial Hospital
- Blowing Rock Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wayne Pitts MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Pitts practice?
- Dr. Gary Pitts has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Pitts practices Urology near Boone, NC.
See Boone Urologists.