A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary White, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. White has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Warren White FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. White practice?
- Dr. Gary White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary White practices Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.