The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary White
Dr. Gary White, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with other offices in Richardson, TX and Richardson, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. White is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Allen, Medical Center of Plano and Methodist Richardson Medical Center. Dr. White has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary White has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...