A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Williamson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Williamson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Williamson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary W Williamson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Gary Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Williamson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Emergency Physicians and Tyler Family Physicians.