A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Williamson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Williamson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Williamson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary W Williamson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Gary Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Williamson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Emergency Physicians and Tyler Family Physicians.