A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Marshall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wung On Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Young practice?
- Dr. Gary Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Young practices Family Medicine near Placerville, CA.
See Placerville Family Physicians.