Dr. Gary Young MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2016
Office excellence
Dr. young was my primary Doctor for almost 4 years. I have moved and really miss the care I received from him and office staff. Dr. Young is not arrogant if he was not sure about something he found a specialist for me. I received excellent care and he listened to me. I really miss Marshall Sierra Primary Medicine. I'm struggling here in Vallejo to find excellent medical care.

June 20th, 2012
Knows what he's doing
My husband and I went to Dr. Young back in 2006 and liked him a lot. He was very personable, caring and knew what he was doing. I'm picky about my doctor and want him to instill confidence in me that he is good at what he does. When our employer changed our insurance to Sutter group coverage we had to go with another doctor but when we retired and became 'free agents' we went right back to Dr Young and our first visit with him again reinforces what we felt about him initially. That he's a good doctor, knowledgeable and will take good care of us. He has a great sense of humor too!

August 12th, 2011
Great Doc, very honest and knowledgeable
I like Dr Young because hes smart and cautious when it comes to diagnoses and treatment. When I first started as a patient I was pregnant, then breastfeeding and Dr Young was always researching treatments that were safe for me during those times. Now that Im no longer pregnant or breastfeeding the doctor has started treating some long term issues Ive had with headaches/vertigo and he has been very thorough in keeping m involved and informed about my treatments and options. The one thing I appreciate most is how Ive never felt rushed while at an appointment. He will take the time you need to anwer your questions and hopefully leave with a resolution to whats ailing you. If thats not possibleyou will be followed up with by one of the girls. Love this office!

February 10th, 2015