A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waddell
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Waddell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Waddell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Waddell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M Waddell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Gary Waddell has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Waddell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Radiologists.