A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Waddell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Waddell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Rockwall Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M Waddell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Gary Waddell has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Waddell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Radiologists.