Dr. Gary Waldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Waldman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Gary Waldman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2017

I had a bad alergy skin rash around my eyes and face visiting difrent doctors with no rezulets the first time I visited him he new righ away it was reaction to one of the medication I was taking I am well now thank you Doctor Waldman

April 16th, 2015

Botox

does not want to get botox where the patient wants it have to come back later and get the BotoxI tried to talk the patient. So you don't need it where you see wrinkles and wrinkles are too little and if I'm paying you out my pocket I want done not a good dermatologist go to get Botox

March 26th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Waldman for 10 years and he has always been easy to talk to. I had left a message for some follow up info and answers to questions and was quite surprised that Dr. Waldman took the time to personally call me back on his off time to answer my questions rather than have the nurse relay the info.

September 13th, 2012

Dr. Waldman, has called me at my house to answer follow up questions. A lot of Dr. want you to tell the nurse your question and then the nurse calls you back. Dr. Waldman takes the time personally call back.

February 16th, 2012

I can't say enough about Dr. Waldman. Always makes time to answer any questions or concerns. I guess he does that with all of his patients,thats why the wait can be long sometimes.wouldn't go anywhere else now that I have found him!

March 15th, 2010

Love him!

We were recommended by Dr. Waldman by a family friend. First, my older sister was treated by him. He started her on accutane and within 6 months, she was cured. Few years later, I started seeing him. He is extremely nice and really cares about my treatment. Every visit, he first asks how my family is doing, how school is going, and how I'm feeling. I absolutely love him and would recommend this doctor to anyone to everyone!

April 5th, 2017