A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wand graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Steven Wand MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Wand practice?
- Dr. Gary Wand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Wand practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Endocrinologists.