A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Waslewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Waslewski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waslewski
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Waslewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Waslewski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waslewski graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waslewski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lee Waslewski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Waslewski practice?
- Dr. Gary Waslewski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Waslewski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.