A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Waslewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Waslewski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waslewski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waslewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Waslewski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waslewski graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waslewski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lee Waslewski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Waslewski practice?
- Dr. Gary Waslewski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Waslewski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.