Dr. Gary Wasserman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Wasserman?

July 7th, 2015

I trust him without hesitation.

My relationship with my Dr. Wasserman has lasted over 25 years. He has seen me thru years of well visits, a couple of heath issues, my pregnancies, and a couple more health issues. Dr. Wasserman has my full trust. In 1989 his name was one that appeared on an insurance provider list, of one I had to pick. Since that initial visit, & a few insurance companies later, I still have the privilege to have him as my doctor.

March 20th, 2015

Dr. Wasserman is the best!

Dr. Wasserman is a wonderful, kind, caring, and thorough medical professional. I have had two children with him and have been a patient for a decade. I have never felt rushed by him. He seems professional and courteous to both patients and staff. There are none better than Dr. Wasserman in my humble opinion. I wish it were possible to give a sixth star for bedside manner. He has gone above and beyond for me over the years.

January 15th, 2015

Dr. Wasserman is outstanding in all respects.

February 12th, 2014

Something changed when he moved his practice

Dr Wasserman has been my OB/Gyn since 1993. He got me through a high risk pregnancy, an etopic pregnancy and hysterectomy. After my hysterectomy with pelvic reconstruction performed by a different doctor I had a lot of problems with painful relations with husband and nerve pain two years after the surgery. Dr. Wasserman told me "you will just have to learn to live with it." Imagine a doctor telling a 40 year old man he would just have to live with impaired sex.

November 4th, 2013

A RN's view.

I have overheard him speaking to his staff, more than once. He is rude, condiscending, and unprofessional. Being in the medical profession, I judge a physician by how he treats his staff. I no longer recommend him.

July 25th, 2013

themost outstanding Dr. anywhere

Everything that could be said about Dr. Wasserman is totally five start from start to finish. I actually had a very traumatic situation(breast cancer) and I don't know how I would have gotten through it without him. When I saw him it was like I was the only patient he had. I felt like I had total command of his time and energy. He's just the most kind gentle loving Dr. there is. I wouldn't change one thing about him.

April 12th, 2012

Great

Gary is a great doctor. I've been him patient for 25 years. Wouldn't go to anyone else. I highly recommend him.

February 17th, 2012

Dr WaDrran and his OfficeDr

I used to think that Dr. Wasserman was a really good doctor but ever since he moved to his new location he has not been the same as is his staff. He seems distracted, his diagnosis has been incorrect or at least incomplete, his knowledge of medications and the effect on your condition is wrong or he does not care unless it is something he knows about and ;his staff is even worse! His staff makes numerous mistakes, forgets to do things and then makes excuses for their mistakes. And they are just as hyeractive as the Doctor so everyone is rushed and nervous And the people on the staff seem to order the Dr around, I sometimes wonder who is in charge!!

September 28th, 2011

Dr. Wasserman is so caring, as well as the office staff. I never have a problem getting in for a well woman's appointment or pre-natal appointment. He is always very thorough with answering all questions. I highly recommend Dr. Wasserman.

March 24th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Wasserman highly. His caring nature and warm bedside manner put me at ease and his staff is wonderful too.

June 8th, 2017