Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Waters
Dr. Gary Waters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Waters is affiliated with Monroe Clinic, St Mary's Hospital Medical Center and Divine Savior Healthcare. Dr. Waters has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Waters has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Gary Waters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.
Dr. Erika Mikulec
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Madison, WI 0 mi5
Dr. Rebecca Faber
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Madison, WI 0 mi8
Dr. Bruce Drummond
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Madison, WI 0 mi23