Dr. Gary Watts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Watts?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

December 12th, 2016

I am not a person who writes or reads reviews and I stumbled on these accidentally but felt compelled to disagree. I have been a patient several years and have experienced none of the things mentioned here. I have found Dr Watts and the office staff to be courteous and professional. They do have a clear policy for missed appointments but that is fair. They are running a business. When I visit a doctor I am not looking for a warm and fuzzy experience but a courteous professional.

September 29th, 2016

Run from this doc

So cold,uncaring. My wife made an appointment and made it very clear that if she did not keep the app that it would cost her $300. When she got there he began to call her a liar, deceptive, and a doctor shopper and then told her he would not accept her and gave her a perverbial kick in the butt out of his office. We have been married for 54 years----my wife is not those things. If you go to this man you are indeed out of your mind.

June 30th, 2016

Not Very Pleased

When I am talking to Dr Watts he never gives me feed back to what I am saying. It is very frustrating because I need to know if what I am saying makes sense. He doesn't seem to have much compassion, which is something I expect seeing a psychiatrist. All he did was prescribe me a new media, and I had to ask what to expect.

November 13th, 2015

Worst physician I have ever encountered

Dr. Gary Watts is by far the worst physician I have ever had the misfortune to encounter and I truly wish I had taken the time to read the hundreds of negative reviews on this man. He is one of the coldest human beings I have ever met in a field where patients desperately need care, competence and compassion- all qualities he does not possess in even the slightest amount. Do yourself or a loved one a favor and do not waste your time visiting this charlatan.

November 6th, 2015

Worse doctor and staff ever. Someone in staff lies what really went on with appointment. Doctor puts me on a lot of drugs he then says won't see any more .....and gives no reason. ...and lol his ratings are bad wish I had known

June 29th, 2015

As the spouse of a new patient, I was completely left out of the loop in the treatment of my spouse. I was neither consulted nor advised by the doctor concerning modifications to the initial treatment regimen. It was virtually impossible to reach either the doctor or the facility in off hours, and the facility where the patient was inpatient, during normal business hours. The doctor was totally unresponsive to messages left at the treatment facility for him for three days and I felt there was a conflict of interest between the facility and the doctor. During initial interview there appeared to be a veiled inference that if there was not a voluntary admission, legal action would be taken to facilitate an involuntary admission to the treatment facility.

May 27th, 2015

Wish I could rate it lower

The office staff is completely rude and unprofessional. Whether it is trying to set up a new appointment, changing an appointment, or trying to ask a question about billing - they are absolutely the most rude and disrespectful people I've ever dealt with in an medical office. My wife called to schedule the appointment and ask questions, and they refused to speak to her, even after I tried to give my permission to do so. Apparently, they scheduled a follow-up appointment three months after one of my visits. I never received a phone call to remind me about the appointment. I've now received a bill for a no-show appointment for $85. If you don't have the decency to call and remind me that there is an appointment, then you can not dare enforce a charge. I have been moving, and had so many other things going on - this doctor appointment completely left my brain. Not one person in this office is kind enough to listen or try to help take care of any problems or concerns of the patients. Dr. Watts should be ashamed that such a rude and unprofessional group of people represent him. If it doesn't bother him, then that speaks volumes about him as a professional doctor as well.

February 24th, 2015

Worst doctor in the world

DO NOT GO, rude staff, rude doctor, hes unprofessional

June 17th, 2014

Terrible staff, mediocre doctor

Dr. Watts is not a great doctor. I had heard bad things, but my other doctor moved off my insurance and I needed someone quickly. After waiting 45 minutes (because my time as a professional working 100+ hours a week is less important than his), his diagnosis was in keeping with my previous one I walked in with; however, he took me off working meds because he preferred something else that did not work at all (depakote, which he seems to prescribe for a lot of people, based on the reviews). I missed my next visit due to a family emergency and was required to pay $100 missed appointment fee. While outrageously high, it is not the biggest problem. It is the staff, especially in billing. When verifying my insurance, they asked what I was supposed to pay, but charged me incorrectly, claiming the insurance company was at fault, making it a problem between the two. The office now wants me to pay the difference for their errors. It's not a lot of money, but the staff was rude, unwilling to talk to the insurance company, etc. Dr. Watts has a staff full of folks who have no idea how to care of those with mental illnesses; rather, they have no empathy. They are angry, strange, and draconian. This is not the staff any doctor's office should have. Note that the diagnosis was accurate by virtue of my having already been diagnosed, so he just took the transfer paperwork. I filed a complaint with the insurance company to see if I can get him removed, the same with Better Business Bureau, and will be having an attorney send them a cease and desist letter regarding their continued attempts to collect money I do not owe, even according to the insurance company. Messing with billing with an insurance company is not something doctor's offices should do if they don't want an audit, but I suppose that is up to the office staff and Dr. Watts.

October 15th, 2012

Very Rude

The lady that answers the phone is rude. A Dr. that cares about their practice would not put up with the attitude - Tells me a lot Dr. Watts. Did not even waste my time seeing him and glad I didn't after ready his reviews.

June 18th, 2012

Horrible place from the start.

I called the office to see about my grandmother getting in to see the doctor.My grandmother is not in a good state at this time which i told the receptionist on the phone. She said well if your grandmother can not call and make her own appointment that she could not be seen there. Since when could family not call and make an appoitment for someone. The lady on the phone was very rude and disrespectful the way she spoke to me. I would not recommand going to this place to anyone EVER

March 13th, 2012

Should have his license revoked, not qualified to practice anything much less his vurrent profession