A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wease is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wease, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wease graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Wease has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Memorial Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lane Wease MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Wease practice?
- Dr. Gary Wease has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Wease practices Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.