A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wease is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wease
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wease Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wease, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wease graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Wease has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lane Wease MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Wease practice?
- Dr. Gary Wease has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Wease practices Surgery near Minot, ND.
See Minot Surgeons.