A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wease is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wease
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wease Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wease, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wease graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Wease has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lane Wease MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Wease practice?
- Dr. Gary Wease has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Wease practices Surgery near Minot, ND.
See Minot Surgeons.