A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weeks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Weeks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weeks, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weeks graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weeks has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Weeks FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Weeks practice?
- Dr. Gary Weeks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Weeks practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Cardiologists.