A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weeks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Weeks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weeks
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weeks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weeks, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weeks graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weeks has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Weeks FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Weeks practice?
- Dr. Gary Weeks has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Weeks practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Cardiologists.