Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Psychiatrists

1330 Concord Rd. SE.
1330 Concord Rd SE
Smyrna, GA 30080
770-433-2821
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Winner of the Malpractice Award in Psychaitry 2013  |  show details
by Wary Geichbrodt on Oct 9th, 2013

Overall a very bias and small minded individual. Made hateful comments in sessions, and prescribed medicine for a disorder that was not present nor had ever been present.

|  Patient  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2013

Very professional and caring. I would definetely recommend him!

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

Excellent! I highly recommend him.

|  good at selecting the right medications and doses  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

Before my son became Dr Weichbrodt's patient, he was already taking daily medications prescribed by a different doctor, but was not doing well. Dr. Weighbrodt adjusted my son's medications with very good results. I felt that Dr. Weichbrodt prescribed medications based on his experience with other patients and published medical research, NOT sales pitches or free samples from drug company representatives. I trust his judgment on medications. Dr Weichbrodt's office is low-key, homey and comfortable. Sometimes a prior client runs overtime, but usually Dr. Weichbrodt sees my son right on time or very close to it. Drawbacks: (1) Office hours are limited on Thurs and closed on Friday; (2)No email.

|  Run away  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

This man is a predator and should not be practicing psychiatry, run away from him especially if you are a female!!! He lacks empathy and I wonder if a lot of the things he does and says are ethical, I think they aren't but I have no money to file a law suit against him. I would not recommend him, go and spend your money on a competent ethical doctor if you are serious about your health. He should not be licensed to practice.

|  This Dr. Sucks!  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2011

This Dr. sucks! Do not go to him for care!I was assigned this Dr. for inpatient care and attempted to follow-up with him, as instructed. He was cold, uncaring, spent minimal amount of time understanding my needs as a patient, and dropped the ball with my discharge plans. Upon following up with him in the office, he would not refill my medication and informed me that I had to go back to the hospital to complete a program, he never discussed with me. I wasted 2 hours out of my day going to his office only to be told that he could not see me. I would not recommend this Dr to anyone! He sucks!!!!!!!!

|  show details
Jun 17th, 2010

Unethical, inappropriate comments and behaviors. Should be investigated/sanctioned by the Composite State Board.

|  Complete Hack of a Doctor  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2010

He totally misdiagnosed me, and had me held in a mental institution over New Years. He NEVER took the time to talk with me and figure out what my problem was. He just glanced at my admission form and made a swift judgement. He refused to listen to me and ignored aall the clinical staffs advice. He lied to my family repeatedly and told different stories to my family, attorney and therapist. I had to take legal action to get out of the institute. He is an awful, smug, un-attentive and uncaring person. I spoke repeatedly with several(5) patients under his care at the facility, and they all had the same feeling about this man. I would NOT reccommend him to anyone. He is more likely to harm than help you or your loved one.

|  show details
Feb 25th, 2009

From my experience with him, he seems to make a lot of hasty decisions/judgements. And he also charges hefty fees (to the working poor), while he always appears in designer suits.

|  no time for this guy  |  show details
by brianz on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Had one visit. Was so-so. Went back for second, he kept me waiting for a full HOUR with no explanation. So, I just left. I don't have time on weekdays for that kind of unprofessional nonsense. I'd get fired by my clients if I treated them like that!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com