A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weinberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Weinberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberger graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Weinberger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Allen Weinberger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Weinberger practice?
- Dr. Gary Weinberger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Weinberger practices Pediatrics near Nicholasville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Leitchfield, KY.
See Nicholasville Pediatricians.