A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Weiner, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weiner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Closed Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Mitchell Weiner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Gary Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Weiner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.