Learn more about Dr. Gary Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Weiner, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weiner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Closed Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Mitchell Weiner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Gary Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Weiner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.