Dr. Gary Weiner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 6th, 2016
Excellent experience
My experience was and has been excellent! In fact, I have referred people to Dr. Weiner for consultation. I am extremely pleased with my care.

November 18th, 2016
Having not been to a doctor In many years, I was very nervous and skeptical. But Dr. Weiner was very good at communicating and the surgery went just as described.

October 23rd, 2016
Very supportive
Dr. Weiner and his staff are very supportive. Dr. Weiner called me twice after hours to explain the issues to me. My hip operation and the after care was very successful.

October 10th, 2016
Great surgeon
What a lucky thing to meet Dr. Weiner and his very professional staff. Dr. Weiner performed total knee replacement in July. He was very detailed and informative, even calling me at my house to check on me. My pain was very minor and now 80 days later, I'm heading back to work. Awesome front desk staff. Everyone is on the ball, genuine, friendly and sincere. Highly recommend to others searching for a great surgeon.

September 19th, 2016
Extremely Satisfied
Dr. Weiner went way out of his way to treat me with my mylofibrosis and sugar diabetes. I am extremely satisfied with the care offered to me.

September 6th, 2016
Excellent experience
My experience has been excellent. Dr. Weiner is a very talented orthopedic surgeon. He definitely met expectations.

August 29th, 2016
Very grateful
While the circumstances of my visit had much to be desired, my experience was comfortable, educational and I am very grateful for Dr. Weiner and his staff.

August 22nd, 2016
Staff is friendly, helpful and quick to respond!

August 22nd, 2016
Quick to respond
Dr. Weiner and his staff were very polite, but more importantly, quick to respond to my needs after injuring my arm. From the research I had done, I believe the results of my surgery had the best outcome possible. I would definitely recommend Dr. Weiner and his staff.

August 8th, 2016
Very professional
I just had my 6 month follow up after left knee replacement surgery. I am fully recovered without pain. Dr. Weiner did a great job. He listens to my questions and takes his time with me during my visits. The staff is friendly and very professional. The office atmosphere is very comfortable.

July 6th, 2016
The office personnel was helpful and professional. Dr. Weiner was thorough in explaining my procedure.

June 28th, 2016
Well thought out treatment
Dr. Weiner is competent and caring. His suggestions for treatment are well thought out and appropriate for me. He does take time with each patient so appointments can run late.