Dr. Gary Weiner MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

March 26th, 2017
Dr. Weiner was great in listening and answering all my questions and concerns. I felt very comfortable and trusted him in an unknown situation with my broken wrist.

March 5th, 2017
I am very thankful to Dr. Weiner and the staff at his office for the superb care and follow up visit. I don't recommend that you break your bones, but if you do, Dr. Weiner is the absolute best!

February 26th, 2017
Professional, excellent bedside manner, friendly and willing to take time to answer all questions.

December 6th, 2016
Excellent experience
My experience was and has been excellent! In fact, I have referred people to Dr. Weiner for consultation. I am extremely pleased with my care.

November 19th, 2016
Having not been to a doctor In many years, I was very nervous and skeptical. But Dr. Weiner was very good at communicating and the surgery went just as described.

October 24th, 2016
Very supportive
Dr. Weiner and his staff are very supportive. Dr. Weiner called me twice after hours to explain the issues to me. My hip operation and the after care was very successful.

October 10th, 2016
Great surgeon
What a lucky thing to meet Dr. Weiner and his very professional staff. Dr. Weiner performed total knee replacement in July. He was very detailed and informative, even calling me at my house to check on me. My pain was very minor and now 80 days later, I'm heading back to work. Awesome front desk staff. Everyone is on the ball, genuine, friendly and sincere. Highly recommend to others searching for a great surgeon.

September 19th, 2016
Extremely Satisfied
Dr. Weiner went way out of his way to treat me with my mylofibrosis and sugar diabetes. I am extremely satisfied with the care offered to me.

September 6th, 2016
Excellent experience
My experience has been excellent. Dr. Weiner is a very talented orthopedic surgeon. He definitely met expectations.

August 29th, 2016
Very grateful
While the circumstances of my visit had much to be desired, my experience was comfortable, educational and I am very grateful for Dr. Weiner and his staff.

August 22nd, 2016
Staff is friendly, helpful and quick to respond!

August 22nd, 2016
Quick to respond
Dr. Weiner and his staff were very polite, but more importantly, quick to respond to my needs after injuring my arm. From the research I had done, I believe the results of my surgery had the best outcome possible. I would definitely recommend Dr. Weiner and his staff.