Learn more about Dr. Gary Weingarden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Weingarden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weingarden
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Weingarden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weingarden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingarden graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Weingarden has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Irwin Weingarden MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Weingarden practice?
- Dr. Gary Weingarden has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Weingarden practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists and Richardson Cardiologists.