A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weingarden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Weingarden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weingarden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingarden graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Weingarden has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Irwin Weingarden MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Weingarden practice?
- Dr. Gary Weingarden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Weingarden practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Internists and Richardson Cardiologists.