A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weinstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stephen Weinstein MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Weinstein practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Psychiatrists and Louisville Geriatric Doctors.