A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weinstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stephen Weinstein MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Weinstein practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Psychiatrists and Louisville Geriatric Doctors.