A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Weinstock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstock
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weinstock, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinstock has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Weinstock MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Weinstock practice?
- Dr. Gary Weinstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Weinstock practices Allergy & Immunology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Allergists.