Dr. Gary Weiss Is this you?

Posted on October 8th, 2016

I completely trust Dr. Weiss's professional judgement. He takes time to explain complex medical issues in terms that can easily be understood. He is a caring, reassuring physician.

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I have been to Dr. Weiss a handful of times and have had nothing but positive experiences. He is attentive, thorough, and an overall good doctor. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Dr. Weiss has been a tremendous help for my family from treating my mom with cancer complications and now my son with MS. He spent a lot of time with us which we really appreciated, especially with the "assembly line" doctoring that goes on now. Thank you Dr. Weiss for helping and being there for me and my family.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr. Weiss is a very kind thorough doctor. I was in need of urgent care and Dr. Weiss took the time to fit me into his schedule. Gave me excellent advice that ultimately saved me from being paralyzed. I can't thank him enough.

Great Doctor!!

Posted on August 31st, 2016

I have seen Dr.Weiss for 9 years and he has always been great. Everytime something came up Dr. Weiss ordered for a second and even third opinion through a local surgeon and the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville. Both again ordered by him!! And guess what, finding were the same that Dr. Weiss found. First thing that as a patient it is your own responsibility to get other opinions and people need to quit being so lazy. dr. Weiss can't force you to go see another dr even after telling you to get another opinion! I have been to the ER several times and been misdiagnosed and look at the money they make. I got a bill for 800 for being in hospital for 2 hours. But why is nothing being said about these doctors? If your alert and stable out the door you go. And then why don't you pull up how many people sue doctors because they have the money. My mother in law died from cancer and was misdiagnosed for 2 years from 5 doctors and 4 hospitals until someone figured out the problem! She was told after 50 your body prepares to die. Seriously! The way people are these days they will do anything to get money. Dr. Weiss is a good dr that does everything to make sure I enjoy life with my 2 year old and not become disabled like the rest of this country at an early age! If there is an emergency the office gets me in. People can say whatever they want about this Colorado incident! He decided not to practice there no more, so what! And the Board is not going to let it go if there is proof. Again look at how many doctors have law suits from money hungry people. But u want to judge him, why because the media got involved. Gotta love the media that always has turned this country upside down from their crap they put on tv but leave out how many facts! It's just rating for them if it's more interesting no matter who they step on! People need to wake up! AGAIN he is a great dr that has told me numerous times to get another opinion which I did. And never did he misdiagnosed me.

Smart, caring, great diagnostician

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Dr. Weiss has been my neurologist for six years. He saved me from neck surgery with more conservative treatments that relieved my constant pain from two herniated discs. He also diagnosed mini strokes and got me on a drug/exercise regimen to hopefully prevent recurrences. He is kind, caring and very smart and up to date. And his training and contacts at Mayo Clinic are added bonuses. I like him so much that I travel from Southern California to see him first in Colorado and now in Florida. I also like his integrative approach to medicine. One of the preventative measures he prescribed for my neck pain was massages twice a month.

Posted on August 30th, 2016

I am convinced that without Dr. Weiss' diagnostic expertise and clinical attention to my case, I would not have the quality of life I celebrate today. I've worked with and trained hundreds of physicians. Dr. Weiss' compassion, clinical judgement and patient advocacy is unsurpassed. Thank you, Dr. Weiss, for going the extra mile to make all the difference in my outcome.

SVP

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Dr. Weiss has been my doctor for about 10 years. He took time to listen and understand my symptoms, discuss options and really cared about me and my health. I have not had that experience with many other doctors. He was very professional, knowledgeable and positive. I have recommended him to many of my friends and will continue to do so. He is the best.

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Dr. Gary Weiss is a healer. His kindness and generosity are rare and welcomed qualities in today's medical care system that can often seem cold & impersonal. He treated my father for MS and has been nothing but professional, cautious and thorough. He's gone out of his way to review his diagnoses with us, and to even encourage seeking second and third opinions for our own piece of mind. I highly recommend the services of Dr. Weiss.

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Dr. Weiss is intelligent and helpful. He took the time to personalize the experience and his team was thorough. I would recommend him.

An experienced doctor who cares!

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Doctor Weiss gives excellent care when he is with his patients. It's true that the wait time can be long at times, but that is because he is giving the best bed side manner when helping with your game plan after your diagnosis. This is something that is certainly lacking in what I like to call the Fast Food Health Care Industry. His knowledge and experience are second to none.

Excellent physician, patient advocate and trusted Neurologist

Posted on August 29th, 2016

I have been Dr. Weiss' patient for over 20 years. I cannot say enough about his world-renowned medical expertise, compassion, kindness and support. He has been my trusted healthcare provider & advocate, always going above and beyond. Because of him, I am still alive and walking today: he was able to diagnose what I had when all other "experts" had failed. He is my family's neurologist & overall medical expert (providing excellent referrals and the most innovative treatment options available)