A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weltman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Weltman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Weltman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Ries Weltman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Weltman practice?
- Dr. Gary Weltman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Weltman practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.