A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weltman
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Weltman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weltman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Weltman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Weltman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Ries Weltman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Weltman practice?
- Dr. Gary Weltman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Weltman practices Family Medicine near West Point, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See West Point Primary Care Doctors.