Family Physicians

900 E 30th St
Ste 300
Austin, TX 78705
512-476-6555
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Awesome man, Great doctor!  |  show details
by Mike P on Nov 13th, 2013

This man is real. He's old school. He's awesome. He listens, you tell him something and his response is very intelligent, he understands everything you say and gives you information that is current and helpful. Just the best doctor I have ever had!

Feb 17th, 2012

He's the best listener I've ever known in a doctor. Low-key, compassionate and relates easily to patients.

|  The Best  |  show details
May 26th, 2009

The most caring and personable doctor I've had in my 60 years. He cares, listens and is totally honest with you. He makes you feel like a friend, instead of an insurance head count. Oh yea, and he knows what he's doing too!

May 15th, 2009

My husband has gone to Dr. Werntz for years and after my personal experiences with other not-so-great docs, I decided to try Dr. Werntz. He was so great--prompt, caring, addressed all my problems(and didn't even mind when I asked about something else that's been on my mind regarding my health). He spent a long time with me and is practical and thorough in his assessments.

Jun 27th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Werntz is a great doctor. I am glad I have finally found a doctor in Austin that I want to go back to.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com