A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wexler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wexler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wexler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wexler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wexler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wexler graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wexler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wexler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Wexler practice?
- Dr. Gary Wexler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Wexler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL and Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See West Palm Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.