A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wexler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wexler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wexler
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Wexler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wexler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wexler graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wexler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wexler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Wexler practice?
- Dr. Gary Wexler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Wexler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL and Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See West Palm Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.