Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wheeler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wheeler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Falciparum Malaria
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wheeler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gary Wheeler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wheeler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Wheeler practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Allergists, Little Rock Pediatricians, and Little Rock Infectious Disease Doctors.