Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wheeler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheeler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wheeler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wheeler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Falciparum Malaria
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wheeler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gary Wheeler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wheeler practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Allergists, Little Rock Pediatricians, and Little Rock Infectious Disease Doctors.