A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Whipple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Whipple is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Whipple, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whipple graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Whipple has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Whipple MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Whipple practice?
- Dr. Gary Whipple has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Whipple practices Radiation Oncology near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Logan, UT.
See Ogden Radiologists.