A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wikert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wikert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wikert, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wikert graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Wikert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A Wikert FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Wikert practice?
- Dr. Gary Wikert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Wikert practices Urology near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Urologists.