A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Willen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Willen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Willen, MBA, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Willen graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Willen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Valley
- Barton HealthCare System
- Barton Mem Hosp, S Lake Tahoe, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary F Willen MBA and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary F. Willen practice?
- Dr. Gary Willen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Willen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carson City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: South Lake Tahoe, CA.
See Carson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.