Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Williams
Dr. Gary Williams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norton, VA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Lonesome Pine Hospital, Big Stone Gap, Va, Lonesome Pine Hospital and Wellmont Lonesome Pine Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Williams has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Gary Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norton, VA.
Dr. Souhail Shamiyeh
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Norton, VA 0 mi31
Dr. Charles Maine Sr
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Norton, VA 0 mi35
Dr. Nicholas Cook
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine
Norton, VA 0.03 mi34