A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Williams is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Community Hospital
- Lonesome Pine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Scott Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Williams practice?
- Dr. Gary Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Williams practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Norton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Big Stone Gap, VA.
See Norton Family Physicians and Norton Geriatric Doctors.